‘T&C’s’ that you can use for your competition…
- The promoter is: Sandy Days Ltd.
- The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over.
- There is no minimum purchase amount to enter. Every purchase is included as an entry to the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per order. Multiple entries from the same person are accepted. So the more orders the more chance you have of winning!
- Closing date for entry will be September 30th. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The competition will be drawn October 1st at random. All transactions from the month of September will be retrieved from our database and a winner chosen at random.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Here write out in simplest form how you enter the competition.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
The prize is 1 years supply of footwear up to the value of $1000. The winner can choose 1 pair of shoes/boots per season (every 3 months) so a total of 4 pairs will be given to the winner. This can be made up of slides, mules, boots but cannot equal more than $1000NZD. It is not valid on other items such as handbags, clothing. This will be sent to them directly after the winner has notified Sandy Days NZ clarifying what shoe they would like for each season. This competition is not transferable for cash or gift card and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable to another person. The footwear chosen each season all need to be the same size, they cannot vary in size ie: if the first pair chosen is a 39 the remaining 3 pairs will need to be a size 39. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The winner may choose their first pair in October, then January, April and July.
12. Winner will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Sandy Days NZ.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.